Lindell Audio7X500 500 Series Comp / Limiter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Lindell Audio 7X500
7X-500 is a powerful single-channel compressor/limiter from Lindell Audio. It is heavily inspired by the revered sound of the classic UA 1176, delivered in the widely popular 500 series format at a surprisingly affordable price.
This FET style compressor provides a set of simple and effective controls for extensive control over the dynamics of any audio signal. The Attack and Release parameters are set via three-position switches with options for slow, medium, and fast responses. Similarly, the Ratio parameter can be switched between 4:1 for mild compression, 12:1 for more significant audio crushing, and 100:1 for full-on limiting. Moreover, 7X-500 is outfitted with a Comp Mix control which lets you easily dial-in a perfect blend between the compressed and original signals—perfect for maintaining the shape of the transients while increasing the punch. It also sports a sidechain high-pass filter with 100Hz and 300Hz response, eliminating the need to patch in an external signal.
- FET style compressor inspired by the classic 1176
- Three-position switch for Attack/Release parameters
- Three-position switch for Ratio
- Capable of parallel compression via a dedicated Comp Mix control
- Sidechain high-pass filter
- Transformer balanced output
- Connects to 500-series chassis with +/-16V
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz