KorgKross 2 Synthesizer / Workstation (88-Key)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Korg Kross 2
Korg's Kross 2 boasts a wide range of sounds that will make your music come to life. The 88-key Natural Weighted Hammer Action keybed responds beautifully to any playing style. Sporting more than 1,000 preset sounds, you can quickly call up the right sound for the track you're working on.
A built-in expansion PCM memory adds 128MB of additional storage. Easy to navigate real-time controls give you direct access to the sound-shaping possibilities included with each instrument. Save up to 128 of your favorite and most used instruments and easily recall them with the integrated preset management.
The two inputs provide a direct means to sample external sounds, allowing you to record samples up to 14 seconds long and assign them to the 16 sampling pads. Additionally, you can load up sounds from an SD card and assign them to any of the pads. Korg's Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated sound engine provides a selection of 134 high-quality effects. Use up to seven of these effects at the same time as five inserts and two master effects. A 16-track MIDI sequencer, pad-based step sequencer, and onboard arpeggiator combine to provide a comprehensive means to automate your playing. Add in a backing track with the built-in drum patterns, with a selection of 772 preset rhythms.
Connect the Kross 2 directly to your DAW for use as a USB audio interface, or change parameters with the Kross 2 Editor and Plug-in editor. Use the Kross 2 anywhere by running it off six AA batteries for up to seven hours of use. Combining a full-sized keyboard with a plethora of available sounds, the Kross 2 is a powerful source of creativity.
Kross 2 Features
- 88-key workstation
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action keys
- Record samples up to 14 seconds long and assign them to the 16 sampling pads
- Over 1,000 preset instruments
- Onboard real-time parameter controls
- 16-track MIDI sequencer, pad-based step sequencer, and arpeggiator
- 120-note polyphony
- Save and recall up to 128 user presets
- ESD-i collects 134 effects for added character
- Acts as a USB audio interface
- Mic and line inputs
- Runs for seven hours of six AA batteries
- Split the keys into two sound groups
- Additional 128MB of PCM memory
- 88 keys
- 120 note polyphony
- Audio inputs: 1/4" mic, 1/8" line
- Audio outputs: two 1/4", 1/8" headphone
- USB type B
- Pedal inputs: 1/4" damper, 1/4" assignable switch, 1/4" assignable pedal
- Records at 16-bit/48kHz
- Runs on included 9V DC power supply or six AA batteries
- Dimensions: 5.35 x 57 x 15"/13.5 x 144 x 38cm