Jomox T-Rackonizer Filter Matrix
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The Jomox T-Rackonizer implements the filter network from their infamous T-Resonator into the realm of Eurorack modular synthesis. The module contains two resonant T-ladder filters, an envelope follower, digital delay, and LFO. Each of these “nodes” creates feedback that quickly becomes complex, allowing for expansive sound creation potential extending from traditional synth tones to inconceivable sonic sculptures.
The module boasts eight distinct algorithms, each making use of a different delay structure and feedback configuration. This allows the module to create sounds ranging from those produces by conventional tape echoes all the way to piercing feedback. The Rackonizer’s sounds are enhanced by its modulation section, which is comprised of the aforementioned LFO and envelope follower. Together, both afford a distinctly musical method of control over unadulterated sonic chaos.
- Two analog T-ladder 24 dB/oct resonant lowpass filters
- Internal filter & delay feedback network
- Eight different delay, wave guide, and structure algorithms with delays ranging from < 1 millisecond to 1 second
- Internal retriggerable sine wave LFO; audio input can act as waveshaper for LFO
- Mono or stereo input & output
- Internal preamp for line level HiZ input
- 26 HP
- depth: 23mm
- ~130mA on +12V, ~70mA on -12V, 5V not used
The JoMoX T-Rackonizer is an experimental filter network Eurorack module descended from the infamous T-Resonator. Comprised of two resonant T-ladder filters, a digital delay, envelope follower, and LFO, the T-Rackonizer uses complex internal feedback between these "nodes" to create both familiar and completely new sounds.