JMT SynthEGL-1 Desktop Synthesizer
JMT Synth EGL-1
EGL-1 is a desktop analog synthesizer that is ideal for a variety of duties. The unit's sub-oscillator can be configured to determine the emitted waveform and decays when the Push switch is pressed. There are four LFOs routed to the primary VCO for bountiful modulation capabilities. The VCO itself is routed through a boost circuit for a some extra flair that's sure to punish listeners in all the right ways.
- VCO routed through boost circuit
- 4 LFOs provide ample modulation possibilities
- Integrated sub-oscillator
- Push switch causes the sub-oscillator to decay
- Power: DC9V negative center or a 9V battery