FocusriteISA Two 2-Channel Microphone Preamp
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focusrite ISA Two 2-Channel Microphone Preamp
The Focusrite ISA Two provides two high-quality transformer-based preamps in a single rack space, great for adding warmth and clarity to any recorded source. With support for mic, line, and instrument level signals, the ISA Two is ready for any mic or instrument you can throw at it.
ISA Two provides several selectable input impedances on each channel, great for optimizing each preamp for any incoming source. This even includes the ISA110 mode for a classic Neve-esque sound. Additionally, each channel offers a host of simple utilities: phase inversion, phantom power, and even a continuously variable high pass filter, with a range of 16–420Hz. And of course, with up to 80dB of gain and built-in signal level monitoring means that it's easy to dial things in.
Whether you're warming up synths or looking for a crystal-clear vocal preamp, the ISA Two is a stellar way addition for any studio.
ISA Two Features
- Two-channel Focusrite ISA preamp in a single rack space
- Suitable for mic, line, or instrument level signals
- Lundahl LL1538 input transformers
- Up to 80dB gain
- Variable input impedance
- Switchable HPF
- Rear panel balanced insert points
- Phantom power: Yes
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR, 2x TS, 2x TRS
- Analog outputs: 2x XLR, 2x TRS
- Frequency response: 10Hz–135kHz
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 11 x 19"