EventideSpace Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
Eventide Space Reverb Pedal
The Eventide Space has a reputation that speaks for itself. Featuring a comprehensive array of reverb algorithms alongside delays, pitch shifting, modulation, tremolo, and special effects, Space is a one-stop-shop for a powerful effects processing unit.
In addition to Eventide’s signature reverb, the Space features effects sourced from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4, as well as some brand new surprises. All in all, the unit contains twelve effects, including Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Shimmer, Reverse, DualVerb, ModEchoVerb, Blackhole, MangledVerb, DynaVerb, and TremoloVerb.
- Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays, and unique combination effects
- Studio-quality sound
- Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in/out/thru
- Instant program change
- Realtime control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged, cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- 9V DC, 1200mA, positive tip
- Dimensions: 7-1/2"W x 5"H x 2"D
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 10K ohms or greater
We invited Ross to walk us through his live setup and show us how he uses modular synths in tandem with drum machines and hardware effects to create his pulsating dance floor heaters!