EventideModFactor Modulation Effects Pedal
- No Hassle
Eventide ModFactor Modulation Effects Pedal
The Eventide ModFactor is a flexible pedal specializing in modulation effects. Each of its ten modulation effects are available in mono or stereo configurations, including a flanger, chorus, phaser, tremolopan, polymod, undulator, modfilter, q-wah, and ring modulation. All this alongside flexible control options make the ModFactor one of the most compelling modulation pedals on the market.
The pedal’s tap tempo and MIDI clock implementation enable seamless blending into any composition. Users can also save their settings in one of 27 available presets, adding to the ModFactor’s inherent efficiency.
- 10 Stereo or Mono Modulation effects
- Studio quality sound
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 27 user presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Size: 4.8" x 7.5" x 2.12"
- Weight: 2.15 lbs.
- Power: 9VDC 1200 mA