ElysiaMpressor 500 Compressor
- No Hassle
Elysia Mpressor 500
The Elysia Mpressor 500 brings all the power of their renowned Mpressor rack mount module to the 500 series format! Make no mistake, despite the unassuming size, the Mpressor 500 packs just as much of a wallop as its older sibling. Indeed, the 500 version features the same class-A sound and flexibility that make it an ideal choice for both recording and mixing duties. The Mpressor can even transcend those boundaries if desired, as it contains a slew of unique features that push it well beyond conventional boundaries into experimental territory.
Mpressor affords a unique dynamic-shaping toolbox including extreme time constants, antilog release, negative ratios, and a gain reduction limiter. Unlike its predecessor, the 500 model boasts a switchable THD boost that affords quick signal coloration and gritty saturation effects that compound the unit’s already massive sound.
Mpressor 500 Features
- 100% Class-A Topology Expensive boutique sound made affordable
- THD Boost Harmonics for a grittier flavor
- Auto Fast Perfect attack in any situation
- Anti Log Instant pumping & breathing
- Negative Ratios Unique compression effects
- Gain Reduction Limiter Ultimate control over compression
- Stepped Controllers Fast and easy recall guaranteed
- Made in Germany Build quality without compromise
- Maximum Volume Level: 21dBu input, 22dBu output
- Impedance: 10kOhm input, 68Ohm output.
- Power Consumption: 75mA