Electro-Harmonix720 Stereo Looper Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
EHX 720 Stereo Looper Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper is capable of recording up to 720 seconds, or 12 minutes, of pure stereo audio. Users can perpetrate as much overdubbing as their hearts desire, and save their creations to a bank that houses a total of 10 loops. It can be configured to run at half-speed, dropped an octave, and ran in reverse for more ambient applications. What’s more, undesirable overdubs can be swiftly erased using the Undo function. This operation can also be reversed via the Redo parameter.
720 Stereo Looper Features
- Stereo looping with infinite overdubs and forgiving undo/redo command
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit AD-DA conversion for high-quality sound
- Half speed and reverse effects
- Foot controller input compatible with 3-button footswitches
- Loop fadeout mode
- Includes EHX 9.6DC power supply
- Includes EHX 9.6VDC 500mA power supply
- 4.0" x 4.75" x 2.25"
Product Demo Videos
Nord Drum 3P With EHX 720 Looper
The Nord Drum 3P has six pressure sensitive drum pads that trigger the six voices. We also used the Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper to make loops with the Nord Drum. The Nord Drum 3P has resonant physical modeling synthesis, subtractive synthesis and frequency modulation synthesis capabilities.
Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper Pedal Reviews