Electro-HarmonixHell Melter Metal Distortion Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Hell Melter
Electro-Harmonix takes us through the gates of Hell itself with the Hell Melter, a distortion based on the cult classic chainsaw distortion circuit, which found its way on the pedalboard of My Bloody Valentine and David Gilmour among others. Updated to add more clarity and more features, the Hell Melter can give you that classic high-gain tone, but also includes a three-band EQ, Dry blend, boost footswitch and Burn mode.
Using the switch, you can get the classic chainsaw sound with the Norm setting, or flip to the Burn setting to engage a modern circuit with high voltage rails and a more open distortion. Electro-Harmonix hit us again with an incredible distortion that works great on guitar or bass.
Hell Melter Features
- Distortion based on the chainsaw circuit
- Burn mode engages a modern circuit with more open, less compressed sound
- Built-in noise gate and dry level
- Footswitch for boost
- Active 3-band EQ for Low, High, and Mids with selectable Mid frequency
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 4 x 2.25
- Power Specs: 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included