DreadboxKomorebi Analog Chorus & Flanger Pedal
- No Hassle
Dreadbox Komorebi Analog Chorus & Flanger Pedal
Dreadbox's Komorebi is an chorus and flanging effect like no other—based on a fully analog BBD circuit, it's a great way to add swirling modulated tones to guitar, synths, and more. Komorebi is a Japanese expression for the phenomenon of beauty that occurs when sunlight leaks through tree leaves, or the blinds of a window. Much like the poetic word the pedal takes its namesake from, Komorebi is an ethereal effect that warbles and slides through lush tones and gentle comb filtering.
The Komorebi features an all analog signal path based on BBD circuit that allows you to shift from chorus to flanging all with the turn of a knob! The built in LFO sports a range of 15 seconds per cycle all the way into audio rate, and the feedback control allow you to tailor the sound of the pedal to your exact taste. From ripping time apart at the seams to gentle modulation, Komorebi has you covered.
- Analog BBD chorus and flanger
- Eurorack patch points for modulation
- LFO with 3 waveforms
- Works well with synthesizers and guitars
- Buffered bypass
- Vibrant powder coated chassis
- Three Eurorack patch points
- Power supply not included
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 2.5"
- Power Specs: 9V center negative PSU (not included)