DoepferA-183-4 Quad Level Shifter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Doepfer A-183-4 is a quad digital level shifter, useful for changing the levels of and buffering clock and gate signals. It can be used to change a +5V gate signal into a +12V gate signal, or inversely, it can be used to shift a +12V gate signal to a +5V gate signal. There is a jumper to set the global behavior of level shifting. There is normalization between the channels, so a signal present at input 1 will appear at all four outputs. Voltages below 0.8V are treated as low and voltages above +3V are considered high.
Note: this module is only intended to be used with gate and trigger signals; it is not compatible with continuous voltages.
- Four-channel gate/trigger level shifter
- Buffer and level shift digital signals
- Internal normalization between channels
- Shifts level either up or down, set by jumper
- Cannot be used with continuous analog signals
- Eurorack module
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 40mm
- Current draw: 30mA @ +12V, 0mA @ -12V