DiamondMemory Lane Digital BBD Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Diamond Memory Lane
Memory Lane is a dBBD delay from Diamond with delay times up to 1200ms with three different modes. Based on the original circuit, the Memory Lane uses the same compander-equipped dBBD delay line. Three modes are available with Modern, Warm, and Vintage adjusting the time and coloration. A modulation effect can be engaged by holding the left footswitch and by holding down the right footswitch, you can double the time instantly. Feel the warmth of the analog circuitry that surrounds the dBBD for a unique experience with the Diamond Memory Lane.
Memory Lane Features
- dBBD Delay pedal
- Analog signal path surrounds the digital BBD chip
- Multi-function foot switches
- Three delay modes: Modern with a fixed sampling rate, Warm with a variable sampling rate, and Vintage with a snappier repeat
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.64 x 1.58 "
- Power Specs: 9–18VDC PSU not included