SequentialProphet X Polyphonic Synthesizer
Sequential Prophet X
Sequential (formerly Dave Smith Instruments) is proud to present the most powerful addition to their acclaimed Sequential Prophet lineup to date: the Prophet X. Boasting up to 32 voices of polyphony, the Prophet X melds high-fidelity samples with the latest synthesizer technology to deliver an unparalleled sonic experience. DSI have spared no expense in designing X's brand new sound engine, which powers two 16-bit/48kHz sample-based instruments and two digital oscillators. Of course, the digital oscillation section features waveshape modulation and all sections can be processed through entirely analog stereo filters.
In addition to its proficient sound engine, X features a 150 GB sample library that includes everything from acoustic and electronic instruments to sounds specifically oriented towards ambient and cinematic sound design. Samples can be manipulated, shaped, and stretched using the Prophet's comprehensive modulation matrix, 4 envelope generators, 4 LFOs, and more. And if all that wasn't enough, X also has 50 GB worth of internal storage for adding samples, with specific user-sample support beginning in December, 2018.
In terms of hardware, the Prophet X features 3 OLED displays, an integrated PSU, USB, and a 61-note semi-weighted keyboard complete with velocity and aftertouch.
Prophet X Features
- Powerful new sound engine
- Up to 32 voices as of OS 2.0
- 2x 16-bit/48kHz sample-based instruments
- 2x hi-res digital oscillators with waveshape modulation
- Stereo analog filters
- 4 envelope generators
- 4 LFOs
- Comprehensive modulation matrix
- 150 GB sample library comprised of acoustic and electronic instruments
- Supports addition of user samples!
- 50 GB of space for storing custom samples
- Five-octave semi-weighted 61-note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- 3x OLED displays
- Power: AEC connector accepts a standard grounded IEC power cord.
- Sample import: USB 3.0 flash drive
- Audio Outs (A): Unbalanced; 1/4"; Stereo
- Audio Outs (B): Unbalanced; 1/4"; Stereo
- MIDI I/O: In, Out, Thru; standard 5-pin DIN
- Pedal input: TRS 1/4"
- Headphones: 1/4" stereo