CrumarSeven Electric Piano
The Crumar Seven Electric Piano is a wonderful-sounding and lightweight option for musicians looking for immersive electric piano sounds without the stress of lugging a Rhodes from gig to gig.
Under the hood, the Seven features eight deep physical- modeling synthesis engines, realistic reverb and amp simulation, and sample playback for incorporating more piano sounds. It can integrate with any studio via USB Midi In/Out and 5-pin MIDI output, and any parameter can be controlled wirelessly using Crumar’s Web-App Editor.
The Seven’s impressive sonic feature set is complemented by a realistic 73-key hammer action keybed and a chassis that evokes the look of classic electric pianos, though it weighs far less. It comes with four removable aluminum legs for easy setup and breakdown, and a removable cover for protection during transit.
- Eight synthesis engines: Tine Electric Piano, Reed Electric Piano, Electric Baby Grand, DX Digital Electric Piano, MKS Digital Piano, Vibraphone, Physical Modeled Acoustic Piano
- Sample playback
- 8 Factory + 24 User presets
- Stereo effects: Amp simulator, Reverb, 3-band EQ, background PAD
- 73-key weighted keyboard
- Internal power supply
- 4 metal legs and leg carrying bag included
- Includes vintage-style sustain pedal
- Expression and Sustain inputs
- Switchable output level
- L/R and Headphone audio output
- USB MIDI In/Out
- Five-pin MIDI out
- Internal Wi-Fi for Web-App editor
- 73-key weighted keybed
- Wood and metal chassis
- Removable aluminum legs