BossGM-800 Guitar Synthesizer
- No Hassle
The latest guitar and bass synthesizer technology from Boss is here: introducing the new GM-800, powered by the ZEN-core engine. Boss has been exploring this technology since 1977 and now with new, powerful DSP tracking, incredible sounds, and updated companion GK-5 pickups, they have gotten closer than they have ever been to the confluence of guitar and synthesis. In this iteration, they have updated the 13-pin connection scheme to use a TRS 1/4" jack, but if you've already got a previous pickup, you can easily convert the 13-pin serial port to the new 1/4" port using their GCK-AD box (sold separately).
Updated hardware aside, the internal synthesis now includes the ZEN-Core engine which gives you access to the classic sounds of Roland synthesizers and uses the Scenes workflow that act as super-patches for different aspects of a sound. The GM-800 also has a robust effects section as well that can be assigned to each of the four tone parts and the single rhythm part. The processing power and tracking makes each expression of dynamics incredibly realistic and while also tweakable so your piano sound has the range of a piano, while a vintage synth can retain its velocity curve.
GM-800 from Boss is perfect for the studio and can easily fit onto a pedalboard for any guitarist or bassist that is looking to expand their sonic capabilities.
- State-of-the-art guitar and bass synthesizer pedal
- Use the companion GK-5 (guitar) or GK-5B (bass) pickusp for full feature access—pickups not included!
- ZEN-Core synthesizer engine for classic Roland sounds
- New 1/4" TRS digital pickup connection
- High performance DSP for natural tracking and feel
- 4 Part sonic layers for deep, complex sounds
- Compact design
- Effects for each Part
- Audio/MIDI Interface
- Connect MIDI Keyboard and use it as a compact synth
- Connect GK pickup and use as a MIDI control source for other instruments
- Dimensions: 9.75 x 5.25 x 2.5 in
- Power Specs: AC Adapter included