BASTL InstrumentsClutch Quad Attenuator (Wood)
The Clutch Attenuator provides four VCAs, which apparently you can never have enough of. Additionally, the module enables users to control their modular systems with their feet—how’s that for innovative? Users can connect a stereo cable to each channel and an expression pedal to use the latter to generate CV signals that are then routed through the module and into the rest of the system.
- 4 channel passive attenuator
- Channel A can act as voltage source (max 9V)
- Each channel input is in fact stereo jack which can be used to connect volume pedal to act as a CV source
- If you use normal mono-jack cable for the input it just acts as a standard passive attenuator.
- 5HP width
- PTC fuse and diode protected 10pin power connector • 35mm deep
- Current consumption: +12V: <25mA,