AudientiD24 USB-C Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Packing a bit of console vibe into an otherwise unassuming desktop form factor, Audient's iD24 is a cutting-edge USB-C audio interface that's stuffed with features. The two preamps, borrowing their circuit design from Audient's ASP8024-HE consoles, utilize discrete analog circuitry for a touch of character, but still deliver low noise and distortion—and the optional insert loops on each input channel further convey a hardware-friendly workflow. The JFET circuit on the instrument input also provides a dash of tube-style magic for your guitar or bass. And with optical I/O plus two pairs of line outputs, there's plenty of room to expand.
On the software side, iD24 allows plenty of ways to enhance your productions, regardless of what content you produce. ScrollControl turns the volume knob into a quick control surface, allowing for remote control of compatible DAW and plugin settings. Audio loopback is a handy feature for streamers out there, affording a way to capture or output computer audio along with microphones and instruments connected to the iD24. Whether you have a thriving studio or want to add a bit of spice to your in-the-box productions, Audient's iD24 can fill the need.
- 10 input, 14 output audio interface
- Two Audient Console mic preamps with balanced insert loops
- JFET instrument input
- Independent dual headphone outputs
- ADAT I/O
- Loopback functionality
- Software bundle including Cubase LE
- Resolution: up to 24-bit, 96kHz
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x 1/4" instrument
- Analog outputs: 4x 1/4"
- Digital inputs: 1x ADAT optical
- Digital outputs: 1x ADAT optical, 1x BNC word clock
- Dimensions: 10" x 8.5" x 3.75"