AudientASP880 8-Channel Microphone Preamp
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Audient ASP880 8-Channel Microphone Preamp
Audient's ASP880 provides eight mic pres and analog to digital conversion, bringing the sound quality of a high-end Audient console to a single rack space. Using classic Audient mic pres and Burr Brown ADCs, this unit is one of the best ways to capture clear and present sound.
Each preamp features selectable impedance (great for ribbon mics), switchable phantom power, and selectable pad, phase inversion, highpass filter, and gain control. The first two channels also feature JFET DI inputs for bringing external instruments into your signal path. Insert points on each channel make it easy to integrate external processors pre-A/D conversion, and digital outs via ADAT, AES, and S/PDIF make it simple to integrate these pres with any setup.
Looking for clean, warm, and reliable preamps and high-quality A/D conversion? Audient's ASP880 has you covered.
- Eight independent mic preamps in a single rack space
- Same pres found in Audient consoles
- Burr Brown A/D converters for impeccable signal translation
- Insert points between preamp and A/D converter on each preamp
- Variable input impedance on each channel, great for use with a wide range of inputs (including ribbon mics)
- Switchable phantom power, pad, phase inversion, and HPF per channel
- Variable HPF frequency
- Inputs over combo XLR/TRS jacks for mic and line-level use
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR-1/4", 2x 1/4" Hi-Z
- Send/return: 1x DB-25 send, 1x DB-25 return
- Digital outputs: 2x Optical Toslink
- Clock: 1x word clock
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 11 x 19"