AkaiForce Standalone Production Station
- No Hassle
Akai's Force is a significant evolution in the state of standalone music workstations, providing progressive DAW-like workflows and an extremely playable, editable user interface all in one package. Based around Ableton-like clip launching, the Force is more than just another MPC: it is a powerful control surface and all-in-one workstation in a single package.
Providing support for on-the-fly sampling, a huge library of internal samples, and four dedicated synth engines ranging from electric piano emulation to progressive digital synthesis, the Force has everything needed to build tracks from scratch. The 64 velocity-sensitive pads make it easy to treat the force like a true instrument, and a dedicated clip launch mode in conjunction with this grid of pads makes performing live sets simple and intuitive.
From MPC-style sample editing, built-in step sequencing, looping, and fully capable mixing facilities make the Force a formidable tool for any performer or producer, sure to restructure the workflows of many artists to come.
- Standalone workstation with hybrid drum machine/DAW-style workflow
- 64 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
- 8x8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs for easy visual indication
- 7" color multitouch display
- Mic/instrument inputs and 4 TRS outputs
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs for syncing with modular and analog gear
- Performance modes include 16-pad drums, notes, smart scales, and more
- MPC-style sample editing
- Eight touch-sensitive knobs and dedicated OLED displays for displaying current function/level
- 4 internal synth engines
- Hype engine offers a powerful digital synth engine built around macro-based multi-engine structures
- Tubesynth engine provides classic polysynth emulations
- Bassline engine offers analog monosynth workflow
- Electric engine is the ultimate electric piano emulator
- 16GB internal storage
- 2x USB 3.0 slots for connecting external controllers, thumb drives, and more
- Display dimensions: 6.9" diagonal, 5.9 x 3.7"
- Inputs: 2x XLR/TRS combo
- Outputs: 4x TRS outputs
- Headphones: 1x 1/4" stereo output
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru via 3.5mm TRS
- CV/Gate: 4x 3.5mm outputs
- USB: 2x USB-A host ports, 1x USB-B port
- SD card slot
- Dimensions: 13.8 x 15.3 x 2.85"
- Weight: 8.53lbs
- Power: 19V, 3.42A center positive PSU included