After Later AudioBlend CV/Audio Mixer + Utility
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
After Later Audio Blend
Blend from After Later Audio is a two-channel CV/audio utility that is perfect for combining and manipulating CV signals into new forms. Each channel has an associated attenuverter to set the level, either positively or negatively. In addition, both channels are run through a VCA with independent CV input to further control the level.
The blends section features a selection of different combinations of the two channels. This includes a simple mix of both channels and logic. The logic comes in two varieties, analog logic, which are a minimum and maximum function, as well as digital logic in the form of a comparator. A comparator has a threshold level and an input, when the input on channel 1 crosses this threshold level, set by channel 2, the comparator gate output goes high. This utility module packs a great deal of functionality behind a 6HP panel, providing a multitude of processing possibilities.
- Two channel CV/audio mixer and utility
- Attenuverter for each channel
- VCA provides automated amplitude adjustment
- Analog logic minimum and maximum
- Comparator section between the two channels
- Mix outputs for channels 1+2 and VCA output 1+2
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Current draw: 40mA @ +12V, 40mA @ -12V