ADDAC SystemADDAC301 Floor Control
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ADDAC System ADDAC301
The ADDAC301 Floor Control is a sustain and expression pedal interface designed to free up your hands while using a modular. There are two quarter inch inputs, one for sustain pedal and one for an expression pedal.
The expression pedal has a range control, which controls the total output output voltage range for up to a maximum of +/-10v. There is also an offset control, which transposes the voltage level of the CV output and has a range of +/-5v. The expression pedal section features both a CV and inverted CV output.
The sustain pedal section has a gate output which is activated by pressing down on the sustain pedal.
Note: your expression pedal must have a stereo jack in order to operate correctly!
- Expression and sustain pedal interface
- Expression pedal has range and offset control
- Inverted and non-inverted CV output for expression pedal
- Gate output triggered by sustain pedal
- Eurorack module
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 40mm
- Current draw: 20mA @ +12V