4MSRow Power 40 Eurorack Power
4MS Row Power 40 Eurorack Power
4MS’s Row Power 40 module is an extremely clean power solution for Eurorack modular systems. The module connects easily to 4MS’s Power Brick and provides 40W of power to up to two Eurorack rows (just add flying bus cables; not included).
Row Power 40 Features
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple Row Powers: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- Row Power 40 is suited for up to 2 typical Eurorack rows
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: Row Power is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- Blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
- Available in matte black, or white panel (limited time)
- Row Power 40: +12V @ 1.5A, -12V @ 1.25A, +5V @ 1.5A
- Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
- A 90W power brick typically powers about 416HP (4 rows of 104HP).
- Noise performance figures to be released
4MS Row Power 40 Eurorack Power Reviews