4MSRow Power 30 Eurorack Power
4MS Row Power 30 Eurorack Power
Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems.
Simply plug a laptop style power supply into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables, or connect the Row Power to a Distro Board.
Daisy-chain multiple Row Powers to use a single power brick for multiple rows. Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
Row Power 30 Features
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple Row Powers: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- ROW POWER 30 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules.
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- Blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
- Available in matte black, or white panel (limited time)
- Row Power 30: +12V @ 1.5A, -12V @ 0.75A, +5V @ 0.5A
- Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
- A 90W power brick typically powers about 416HP (4 rows of 104HP).
- Noise performance figures to be released