ZoomU-22 Handy Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The U-22 from Zoom is a mobile audio interface perfect for beginners or utility applications. The U-22 Features a combo XLR/TRS input with a high-performance mic preamp and Hi-Z functionality. This means that you can record high output devices such as electric guitars or bass straight into the interface. The U-22 also supports +48V phantom power, so recording with condenser microphones is a breeze. The interface records with a resolution of up to 24-bit/96kHz. This gives you professional-quality sound in an interface only slightly larger than the average cell phone.
- Small, simple audio interface great for mobile recording and live performance
- Single 1/4"-XLR combo jack input with high-performance mic pre
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit resolution
- Integrated phantom power supply
- Resolution: up to 24-bit 96kHz
- Inputs: 1x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x 1/8" line
- USB: 1x type b, 1x type micro-b
- OS requirements: OSX 10.9.5+, Windows 7+
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 3.6 x 4.7"