ZoomR16 Mixer / Recorder
The Zoom R16 is a recorder, interface, and controller that allows you to bring the power of multitrack recording wherever you go. It features eight mic/line/instrument inputs on combination XLR/TRS jacks. These can all be recorded at the same time to an SD card or into your computer using the USB port. It records at 44.1kHz with either 16 or 24-bit resolution. It also includes 135 DSP effects including EQ, reverb, phasing, delay, and amp modeling. Two onboard condenser microphones on the sides of the unit allow for live stereo recording. The R16 features a stereo pair of TRS outputs plus a headphone output with independent level controls, making it easy to customize your mix.
But there's much more to the R16 than just that. You can synchronize two R16's using USB for 16 tracks of recording and 32 tracks of playback. Keep everything in time with the metronome and keep everything in tune with the built-in chromatic tuner. It can run on six AA batteries, with the included AC adapter, or using a host computer for power. It can save up to 1000 projects with up to 100 marks per project. The effect patch memory can save up to 390 different effects parameters. It can also act as a control surface with Mackie Control emulation and comes with a copy of Cubase LE.
Powerful and portable, the R16 offers a great package of features and offers hands on, intuitive control.
- Recorder, interface, and control surface
- Eight combo XLR/TRS inputs
- Record up to eight tracks and playback up to 16
- Over 100 built-in effects
- Built-in stereo condenser mics
- Record to SD card or over USB
- Two TRS outputs
- Headphone output
- Comes with Cubase LE
- Link two R16s together for 16 tracks of recording and 32 tracks of playback
- Two channels of phantom power
- Inputs:Eight combination XLR/TRS
- Outputs: stereo TRS, headphone, USB
- Record to USB or SD card
- Resolution:16 or 24-bit 44.1kHz
- 2.05 x 9.33 x 14.8"/52 x 237 x 376mm