ZoomMS-50G Guitar Multieffect Processor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The M-50G from Zoom is a robust guitar multieffect pedal with a large sound in a minuscule format. The M-50G's offers 100 guitar effects and amp models that run the gamut from modulation to spatialization! The M-50G can stack up to six effects at once in any order, and provides and easy option for cycling through your patches. This means that you can create an effect stack, save it, go to another patch and then come back to your previous one with ease! This is very useful for touring instrumentalists who want to make tight transitions between tunes quickly and reliably.
- Compact and affordable multieffect processor for guitar
- 172 built-in effects from distortion to modulation, reverb, delay, and more
- Chain up to six effects simultaneously in any order
- 22 amp models for accurately recreating the sound of tons of classic cabs
- 50 memory locations for user patches
- Onboard tuner
- Can be powered via 2x AA battery or standard 9VDC PSU
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3.05 x 5.13"
- Power Specs: 2x AA (included)