- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Xotic BBP Comp
The Xotic BBP Comp switches between three compression modes: standard, more, and no. Standard compression is very similar to the current BB-Preamp, more compression resembles the Andy Timmons BB-AT, and no compression is just that… nothing!
The pedal is essentially the combination of both of those mentioned above, but with even more possibilities due to its “no compression” option. In tandem with its predecessors, the BBP Comp is both distinctly musical and inherently versatile.
BBP Comp Features
- True bypass switching
- Runs on either AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.39" x 2.38" x 1.98" (110mm X 60mm X 50mm)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. (270g)
- Bypass: True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/10mA(Max)
- Approx.40hrs continuous use with alkaline battery
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)
- Boss PSA, Ibanez AC109 etc
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm (min)
- Output Impedance: 2k ohm