WMD / SSF DPLR Dual Delay
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
WMD / SSF DPLR
The Steady State Fate and WMD DPLR is more than just a compact delay module. It features two bilateral delay lines, each boasting a 750mS delay time. The DPLR’s delay, spread, and regen inputs can all be manipulated via CV, while a dedicated pushbutton at the top of the module steps through seven crosstalk arrangements.
Additionally, the pushbutton can be held down to step through the DPLR’s four filter settings.
- Dual delay lines for stereo effects or stacked delays
- Control knobs for Regeneration (feedback), Delay crossfade (between A & B), Spread of delay B from delay A, and Delay amount.
- CV inputs for Delay time, spread, and regeneration
- Two outputs for stereo applications
- 7 different crosstalk configurations controlled with pushbutton
- Hold pushbutton for different regeneration filter types
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 4HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Current Draw: 67mA @ +12V, 31mA @ -12V