WMDGeiger Counter Pro Bitcrusher Distortion Pedal
WMD Geiger Counter Pro Bitcrusher Distortion Pedal
The WMD Geiger Counter Pro is now finally in the wild—and wild, it is! Maintaining all the destructive potential of the original, the Geiger Counter Pro adds a slew of new wavetables, wavetable "morphing" features, and more.
All the bitcrushing, sample rate reduction, and original 256 wavetables are maintained; however, this new version adds 256 additional wavetables with wavetable blending, sixteen programmable preset slots, randomization options, and anti-aliasing filter for taming some of its gnarlier tones. Additionally, all parameters are now MIDI controllable, and two CV/Expression inputs provide unprecedented control from analog and modular synthesizers. Oh, and then there's the Geiger Counter Pro VST: easily enabling DAW integration and easy preset management. That's right...every parameter can be automated via MIDI from a musician's DAW of choice.
Well worth the wait, the Geiger Counter Pro is the best possible advancement of WMD's glitched-out audio mangling technology.
Geiger Counter Pro Features
- Pedal format bitcrusher / mangler / destruction machine
- All the sounds of the classic Geiger Counter still available
- 512 total wavetables
- New wavetable "morphing" feature
- 16 foot switchable and MIDI switchable Presets
- Geiger Counter Pro VST for control via DAW of choice
- MIDI control over all parameters
- 2 assignable CV/Expression pedal inputs
- End of chain anti-aliasing Low Pass Filter
- Power: 9VDC Center Negative (BOSS Standard) 150mA draw
- Input Impedance: 380kOutput Impedance: 1k
- MIDI standard input. Channel (1-8) internally selectable
- CV Inputs: 0-5V. 50k Impedance. TS connection
- Expression: 10k-100k linear. TRS connection
- Upgradable via USB
- Relay True Bypass
- Dimensions: 5.8” x 4.75” x 2.5”