Warm AudioWA-47 Jr FET Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Warm Audio WA-47 Jr
Following in the footsteps of its larger sibling, the WA-47 Jr is modeled after the renowned '47 microphone. It is entirely discrete, features an integrated 70hz high-pass filter, a -10dB pad, and three polar patterns: cardioid, figure-eight, and omnidirectional. All of this alongside superior construction utilizing only the highest quality components makes the WA-47 Jr perfect for professional and home studio recording, broadcast applications, and more. It is also ideal for capturing a wide range of acoustic sources, including guitar and bass, woodwind instruments, drums, strings, and vocals.
WA-47 Jr Features
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser microphone.
- Custom true '47 capsule reproduction (k47 style) - Model# WA-47-B-80v.
- Capsule makeup: Gold sputtered, dual large diaphragm, single backplate, 6 microns NOS mylar (PET film).
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET’s, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors.
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, figure-of-eight, and omnidirectional
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Diameter: 52mm
- Length: 210mm
- High-pass filter: 70Hz
- Pad: -10db
- Self-noise: 9dBA
- Dynamic range: 138dBA
- Maximum SPL: 147/157dB (@1kHz 1kOhms 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa or -40dB
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1kOhms
- Maximum output: 16dBu @1kHz, 1kOhms, 0.5% THD
- S/N Ratio: 85dBA (IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise: 9dBA (IEC651)
- Dynamic Range: 138dBA (IEC651)
- 48v phantom powered
- 3-Pin Gold-Plated XLR
- Includes: Shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
- Nickel Plated