Warm AudioWA12 Mk II 500 Series Mic Pre
Warm Audio WA12 MkII 500 Series
The Warm Audio WA12-500 MkII is the lunchbox version of their WA12 Mic Preamp. It features a Tone button that switches the impedance between 600 ohms and 150 ohms, is fully discrete, and provides 48V of Phantom Power.
The goal behind the Warm Audio WA12 Mic Pre was to put a capable preamp into the hands of modern musicians on a budget. The unit makes use of custom CineMag input/output transformers for unparalleled sonic quality in this price range. For those looking to add some depth and excitement to their mixes, the WA12 is well worth the consideration.
WA12 500 Series Features
- 500 Series Module
- 65db of Gain
- Custom designed Cinemag input and output transformers Made in the USA
- TONE button – switches the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohm
- Change the tone of both the mic and HI-Z inputs
- Fully Discrete
- High voltage 1731 style operational amplifier
- 48 volt Phantom Power
- 2 Meg Ohm True HI-Z input on front panel
- Also great for guitars, bass, keyboards and other instruments that have a 1/4″ output jack
- 71db of Gain.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED Cinemag input and output transformers MADE IN THE USA!
- TONE button – switches the input impedance from 600 ohms to 150 ohms. Changes the tone of both the mic and HI-Z inputs.
- Fully Discrete.
- High voltage 1731 style operational amplifier.
- 48 volt Phantom Power.
- 2 Meg Ohm True HI-Z input on front panel. Sends instrument signal through entire circuit including both Cinemag Transformers and the discrete operational amplifier. Great for guitars, bass, keyboards and other instruments that have a 1/4″ output jack.
- -20db pad.
- External power plug for low noise.