Walrus AudioWarhorn Mid-Range Overdrive Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Walrus Warhorn Mid-Range Overdrive Pedal
The Walrus Audio Warhorn is an aptly named mid-range specific overdrive pedal that switches between two alternate clipping modes, one with compressed and the other with asymmetric overdrive. The front panel features dedicated controls for level, bass, treble, and drive parameters.
- Mid-range specific overdrive
- Toggle switch between two clipping types
- Symmetric clipping vs asymmetric
- Level, Drive, Bass, and Treble controls
- Power: 9V DC Center Negative
- Current Draw: 8.9mA
- Dimensions: 4.77" x 2.9" x 2.3"
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
The engineers behind the TimeLine pedal spent countless hours analyzing delays of the past, both to perfect all the best qualities, and well as push beyond the constraints of history. Strymon ensured that every last bit of processing power is utilized from the SHARC DSP brain.
Inside the TimeLine are twelve unique delay algorithms, with many controls over the overall sonic character. From crystal clear digital delays, to warped and degrading analog modeled delays. TimeLine can hold up to 200 presents and has the ability to sync via 5-pin MIDI, as well as a 30-second stereo looper.