VermonaDRM1 MKIII Standard Analog Drum Machine
- SAVE $65
This demo unit is exempt from our risk-free returns policy
Vermona DRM1 MKIII Standard
Vermona’s DRM-1 mkIII is a powerful analog drum synthesizer with a vast array of sonic potential. One special characteristic of the unit is that it has no internal sequencer or patch memory. All triggers are sent via MIDI and all sounds are manually tweaked in real time using the 73 black plastic knobs on the unit’s front panel. The unit’s inherently analog sound gives it a distinct characteristic that many modern drum machines lack, making it invariably less predictable but also much more unique in terms of its emulation of classic drum sounds.
The DRM-1 mkIII features master L/R stereo outputs, as well as individual outputs per channel, which can be used as channel inserts for external FX processing before being fed back into the unit for use in the master mix output.
DRM1 MKIII Standard Features
- KICK : Mainly but not only for making big and fat kick drums
- DRUM1/DRUM2 : Very flexible instruments that can generate kick- and tom sounds a s well as bongos. Anything from zapp to bling and fantastic PIUU...
- MULTI : Three oscillators can be detuned and gives you nice cowbell-like sounds. If you like submarines you can create a nice sonar ping
- SNARE : What can we say about that? Well, you get what you expect
- Hi Hat1 and Hi Hat2 : That's analogue (heavy- or soft-) metal
- CLAP : Classic analogue hand claps
- 72 Front Panel Controls
- 8 Channels of True Analog Sound with MIDI
- Blue LED's flash when channel is triggered
- 2 High hats / Cymbals
- Individual Channel Outputs
- Individual Outputs can be used as Inserts
- Built-in power supply (no wall wart!)
- On/Off Switch
- No crosstalk between channels
- Stereo and Headphone Output
- Standard 19" rack width / 5u Height
The K-Mix is a compact 8 channel mixer with no knobs or faders to break off and built in DSP EQ, compression, noise gate and reverb. It can also be used as an 8 input 10 output USB soundcard for your computer.