Malekko Heavy IndustryVarigate 4+ 8-Step Gate + CV Sequencer
Malekko Heavy Industry Varigate 4+
Synthesists rejoice! Malekko has updated their acclaimed Varigate 4 sequencer with the 4+, which includes all of the features that made the original a hit along with some brand new additions that are sure to make it a staple in many modular synthesizer systems.
New features include the option to output both quantized and unquantized CV and gate signals in tandem. Additionally, the module sports a play/stop function, preset banks, per-step glide, and scales. To sweeten the deal even further, the Variagte 4+ can be configured as a slave to the Varigate 8+ for up to 14 channels and 100 presets!
Varigate 4+ Features
- Switch between 4 channels of 5v gate outputs, 4 channels of CV outs or 2 gates and 2 CV outs
- 8 steps per channel
- GLIDE per step
- PLAY/STOP function
- DIVIDE and MULTIPLY clock per channel
- Adjust sequence length per channel
- Adjust PULSEWIDTH per channel
- Program NOTES (for CV outs)
- Quantized SCALE adjustment
- TEMPO COURSE adjustment per channel (This parameter adjusts the internal clock between 30 and 255 BPM
- TEMPO FINE adjustment (This parameter adjusts the clock +/- 25 BPM)
- Change SEQUENCE mode per channel (Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random)
- CLK IN: Clock input with LED indicator
- RESET: Gate input for resetting to step 1
- CLK OUT: Clock output with LED indicator
- PROBABILITY: Control the probability of a step outputting a gate.
- REPEAT: Control the amount a step repeats
- RANDOMIZER functions for Repeat, Note, and Glide
- Saved PRESETS function
- Slave Voltage Block to Varigate 4+
- Slave Varigate 4+ to Varigate 8+ for use as an “expander” (for a total of 14 channels)
- LED BAR GRAPH: displays the step currently being adjusted as well as a final overview of all adjusted steps.
- LEDs for A,B,C and D indicating gate outs, notes for each channel.
- 12HP Width
- Current Draw: +12V/-12V