Universal AudioVOLT 2 Studio Pack Recording Bundle
- No Hassle
Universal Audio VOLT 2 Studio Pack
Get your songs, live streams, or podcasts off the ground with Universal Audio's Volt 2 Studio Pack, providing quality sound recording and monitoring with the included Volt 2 USB-C audio interface, condenser microphone, and studio headphones. Volt 2 sports two XLR/TRS combo inputs that are suitable for recording microphone, instrument, and line level signals. For adding depth and richness to your recordings, UA has incorporated a Vintage preamp mode that emulates their renowned 610 tube preamp. The included condenser microphone, powered by 48V phantom power, captures clarity and definition in your vocals or acoustic instruments, perfectly pairing with the previously mentioned signal chain.
If you're wanting to track live and listen to your signal in real-time, the provided closed-back headphones can utilize the direct monitoring on Volt 2's headphone output, offering zero-latency listen-back. On the back of the Volt 2, you'll find two balanced TRS outputs for referencing your mixdowns with your studio monitors, and MIDI 5-Pin DIN input and output for syncing your outboard gear to your DAW. The industrial yet sleek all-metal exterior of the Volt 2 makes for an interface you can trust to last for years to come, be it in the studio or on the go. Traveling with your Volt 2 Studio Pack is easy thanks to Volt 2 being bus powered—ready to integrate with any laptop—and if you're looking for a more vlog-friendly setup, Volt 2 works with iPhone and iPad when supplied with an additional PSU.
Keep your ideas flowing, recording, and finalizing with the included software bundle, featuring products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony, and more. With the amount of high-grade features that can't be found in its price-point, the Volt 2 Studio Pack is the perfect entry kit into recording quality sound.
VOLT 2 Studio Pack Features
- Studio recording bundle
- 2x2 USB-C audio interface
- Studio condenser microphone
- Closed-back studio headphones
- Tube-emulated vintage mic preamp mode
- Two combo XLR/TRS 1/4" input, suited for mic, line, and instrument levels
- Two balanced 1/4" outputs
- Headphone output
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Software bundle includes products from Ableton, Softube, Celemony and more
- Class compliant
- AD/DA: 24-bit/192kHz
- 2x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo input
- 2x TRS 1/4" balanced outputs
- 1x 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI I/O: 5-Pin DIN
- USB-C connection (USB-C to USB-A cable included)
- 48V phantom power
- Interface dimensions: 8.98" x 6.89" x 3.7"
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and 5VDC power required mobile use (except iPad Pro with USB-C)