Universal AudioSolo / 610 Classic Tube Preamp / DI Box
- Low Prices
Universal Audio Solo/610
The Universal Audio Solo/610 is a tube preamplifier and DI box that brings the trademark sound of the vintage 610 console to a compact single channel desktop unit. The unit’s tube preamp enables it to impart a characteristically warm and unique signature to any microphone or instrument it processes. On top of all that, the Solo/610 is an inherently portable device that can be transported efficiently for use in both studio and stage environments.
- Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
- Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty
- Mic Input - Selectable 450 ohms (Lo-Z) or 1.6 kilohms (Hi-Z)
- DI Input - Selectable 2.2 megohms (Lo-Z) or 50 kilohms (Hi-Z)
- Output Load Impedance: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Maximum Gain: 61 dB
- Tube Complement: (1) 12AX7, (1) 12AT7
- Maximum Mic Input Level: -12 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
- Maximum Instrument Input Level: +4 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
- Maximum Gain Mic Input: 55 dB (1.6K ohm input), 60 dB (450 ohm input)
- Mic/Instrument In Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
- Maximum Gain Instrument Input: 37 dB Dimensions: L: 14", W: 5 3/4", H: 5"
- Weight: 9 lbs.