Transient Modules7J Joystick Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Transient Modules 7J
Continuing their line of simple-yet-useful and fun Eurorack utilities, the Transient 7J is a joystick controller module designed to help you get hands-on with your modular synthesizer. Featuring a two-axis joystick and manual gate control, 7J is a fun way to add some extra interaction to your system.
The Joystick features dedicated X and Y CV outputs. Each output has a switch for selecting between unipolar and bipolar operation, as well as a continuously variable offset for fine-tuning your output voltage range. Additionally, the module includes X and Y CV inputs with their own attenuators, making it easy to combine modulation signals for more complex interactions.
Though simple in appearance, the 7J is an excellent addition to any system—providing you an opportunity for hands-on expression and playful interaction.
- Intuitive, fun Eurorack joystick controller module
- Dedicated X & Y CV outputs with independent selection for unipolar/bipolar operation
- Manual gate button with dedicated output
- CV inputs for X and Y with dedicated attenuators
- Continuously variable positive or negative offset available for both X and Y outputs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 38mm
- Current draw: 25mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V