Tiptop AudioPolytip Polyphonic Eurorack Patch Cable
- No Hassle
Tiptop Audio Polytip
Polytip is a new type of modular synthesizer patch cable from Tiptop Audio, containing multiple independent signal paths for simpler polyphonic patching. If you've ever tried to make legitimate polyphonic patches on a modular synthesizer, then you know how many modules and cables are involved. With Polytip, Tiptop Audio proposes a new, consolidated format that puts multiple signals onto a single cable.
New modules such as VORTEX 6, OCTOPASS, and others allow for full polyphonic signal paths to be created from start to finish, while others like OCTO I/O and HEXAGAIN serve as intermediary stages converting between formats. In any case, Polytip cables reduce the headache and clutter involved in bringing your dream polyphonic patches to life.
- Multi-core patch cable for modular synthesizers
- Multiple shielded signal paths inside
- Supports over eight channels of audio or CV
- Utilizes USB-C connector (does not function as USB-C cable)
- Connector: USB-C style
- Available lengths: TBD
- DOES NOT operate as a USB cable