Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver DI
A pedal format version of the RPM rack processor, the Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver DI is a solid option for shaping your tone while keeping your footprint at a minimum. Offering tube-like sound without an amp and without a mic, your instrument is ready to be plugged directly into recording console or a venue's mixer. Perfect for acoustic or electric guitars as well as electric bass, the Para Driver DI offers classic SansAmp drive and a parametric EQ, allowing you to dial in the mid tones that you want to hear. The Para Driver DI also adds a Rumble Filter for muting unwanted subsonic frequencies as well as an Air control for bringing high-end clarity and shimmer into your sound. As with all SansAmp offerings, a variety of output formats make the Para Driver perfect for a variety of applications: 1/4" line out, 1/4" parallel out, and XLR out leave you ready for the studio, venue, or rehearsal space.
Para Driver DI Features
- Active tone controls with 12dB of cut or boost
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ
- 1/4-inch 4.7 megOhm instrument level input
- 1/4-inch and XLR outputs with selectable levels
- Parallel, uneffected output to run a dry signal to a separate channel
- Dimensions: 4.75” x 3.75” x 2.0”
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Phantom power operable
- Utilizes an optional 9V DC power supply (Tech 21 Model # DC2), or 9V battery (not included)