TC HeliconGo Twin Mobile Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
TC Helicon Go Twin
The TC Helicon Go Twin is a two-channel audio and MIDI interface that is designed for use with mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones. It's perfect for on-the-go musicians, podcasters, or for mobile video content. It can record up to 24-bit 48kHz resolution for professional level results.
The Go Twin's dual Midas preamps feature combination XLR/TRS inputs and accept line-level, microphone, and instrument signals, and even features switchable +48V phantom power. The two channels feature large knobs that ensure the correct levels for your input signals.
Connect the Go Twin to your MIDI devices with both input and output on 2.5mm jacks (cables included). Two 1/4" TRS outputs can be connected to external mixers or monitors and feature adjustable level control. The stereo headphone output ensures latency-free monitoring with adjustable level. The Go Twin can be powered via two AA batteries, USB or with the optional DC input that allows you to charge your phone even while recording. The Go Twin comes with a suite of TC Helicon apps that can be installed on your mobile device and unlock a new level of sophistication in your recordings.
Go Twin Features
- Portable MIDI and audio interface
- Record 24-bit/48kHz to iOS, Android, Mac, or PC
- Midas preamps with combination XLR/TRS inputs
- Accepts instrument, line level, or microphone inputs with +48V phantom power
- Dual 1/4" TRS outputs for external mixers or monitors
- MIDI in and out on 2.5mm jacks (cables included)
- Includes suite of TC Helicon apps
- Powered via USB, two AA batteries, or DC input
- Connect to your device with USB or MFi Lightning cables (included)
- Stereo headphone output for latency-free monitoring