TASCAMUS-16x08 USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Tascam US-16x08 is a 16-input USB audio interface and mic preamp great for any studio. It features eight XLR inputs with Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) preamps, providing ultra-low noise performance with up to 56dB of gain. The other eight inputs are line inputs on TRS, with two switchable High-Z inputs for direct recording of guitar or bass. All input can be used simultaneously for 16-track recording at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution.
Eight assignable TRS outputs are available for routing to monitors, surround sound, or FX sends. The US-16x08 can also function as a standalone mic preamp with eight great sounding pres that can be used to expand other interfaces or integrate with other processing in your studio.
The US-16x08 also features a DSP mixer which offers low-latency digital mixing with four-band EQ and compression per channel. Balance between the audio coming in and your computer's audio for latency-free monitoring. Connect your MIDI instruments with the integrated MIDI I/O to send and receive MIDI data. The Class-Compliant USB works with Mac and Windows computers, as well as compatible iOS and Android devices. The US-16x08 offers great sounding recording, DSP mixing, and top-notch mic preamps that can also be used in standalone applications.
- 16-input USB audio interface
- Can be used as a standalone mic preamp
- Eight XLR inputs with Ultra-HDDA preamps with 56dB of gain and phantom power
- Eight TRS inputs with two High-Z inputs for guitar and bass
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Works with Mac, PC, and compatible tablets and mobile devices
- DSP mixing with four-band EQ and compression
- MIDI input and output
- Eight TRS outputs for monitoring or sends
- Max resolution: 96kHz/24-bit
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR, 8x 1/4"
- Analog outputs: 8x 1/4"
- MIDI: In/Out via 5-pin DIN
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 17.5 x 8.62"
- Weight: 6.11lbs
- Computer connection: USB 2.0