TASCAMDR-10L Digital Audio Recorder + Lav Mic
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Tascam DR-10L is a digital recorder/lavalier microphone combination, allowing you to record audio without the need for a clumsy boom mic. The lightweight recorder attaches to an actor or interview subject and captures audio at up to 48kHz/24-bit resolution and saves to microSD/SDHC. It’s powered by a single AAA battery and can run up to 10 hours straight.
A dual recording function allows you to capture two copies of a performance with a secondary track at a lower level to ensure you capture audio correctly the first time. It comes bundled with iZotope RX 7 Elements, a powerful audio repair and noise reduction plug-in. It helps make sure your recordings sound as good as possible with minimal background noise.
- Includes lavalier microphone with clip and windscreen
- 44.1/48kHz, 16/24-bit PCM recording
- Sliding record switch prevents accidental mishaps while recording
- Limiter and low-cut filter
- Support for BWF files with metadata
- 10 hours of battery life on a single AAA battery
- Includes iZotope RX7 Elements
- Supports MP3 recording at 128 and 192kbps
- Dual recording mode captures a secondary track at lower volume
- Max resolution: 48kHz/24-bit
- Mic: omni lavalier
- Headphones: 1x 1/8"
- Storage: microSD / microSDHC
- USB: 1x Type Micro-B
- Power: 1x AAA battery / USB bus power
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2 x 1"
- Weight: 2.2oz