Synthrotek Mean Screamer Overdrive
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Synthrotek Mean Screamer
The Synthrotek Mean Screamer Overdrive Pedal is a tube screamer with a twist. The pedal uses a 4558 OP-AMP IC for a vintage boost.
The Mean Screamer features manual control over gain, tone, and level settings. There’s also a Brown Tone Mod, which adds some extra thickness to the signal, and a Hi Mod, which is essentially a high-end boost that is ideal for leads and solos.
Mean Screamer Features
- Tube Screamer Clone Overdrive Pedal with Mods On-Board
- Gain, Tone, and Level Controls
- BROWN — Brown Tone Mod with ON/OFF Switch gives this tube screamer clone EXTRA BEEF and CHUNK!
- HI — High End Boost Mod — Adds extra high end that sticks out in solos, etc
- No POP — A former version of the Mean Screamer had a loud pop when the foot switch was pressed; no longer!
- LED Indication
- Reverse Polarity Protection — If user plugs in a center-positive adapter the circuit will not fry
- Takes a standard BOSS style 9V DC Center-Negative Adapter with a 2.1mm Barrel (Not Included)
- Handmade and Quality Checked in the USA by skilled Synthrotek Technicians in Portland, Oregon
- True Bypass Switching
- 9V DC Center-Negative BOSS style wall-wart (Not Included) or 9V DC Battery
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon