Synthmonger Fuzzmonger MKI Fuzz
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Synthmonger Fuzzmonger MkI
The Fuzzmonger mk1 is a voltage-controllable fuzz with built-in envelope generator. With extended controls offering a Fuzz smelting lab's worth of possibilities, the Fuzzmonger is great for everything from swells, percussive sounds, and glitchy destructive noise.
Fuzzmonger MkI Features
- Input - guitar, modular synth, toy, etc. plugs in here.
- Output - this goes to your mixer or amplifier.
- Fuzz stereo expression pedal input or mono cv input for the Fuzz (drive). voltage range is 0-10V
- Filter stereo expression pedal input or mono cv input for the filter. voltage range is 0-10V
- Fuzz control for input drive
- Filter cutoff frequency control
- Gain - Controls the final output volume. Just before noon posistion will introduce soft-clipping distortion into the circuit. This section comes at the end of the entire
- Switchable attack-decay envelope generator built in
- Note - this product is not battery powered!
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack (not included)
- Rugged Pedal Enclsoure