Studio Electronics Boomstar 8106 Analog Synthesizer Module
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Studio Electronics Boomstar 8106
The latest addition to the acclaimed Boomstar line of analog monosynths combines Studio Electronics' signature massive VCOs and snappy envelopes with their 8106 filter, a smooth, colorful high-pass-into-low-pass reminiscent of the VCFs found in Roland's classic Juno and Jupiter analog polysynths.
The Boomstar 8106 is the first of Studio Electronics' "refaced" Boomstars, and features a new, easier-to-navigate dark panel, color-coded knobs, and improvements in the gain circuitry.
Boomstar 8106 Features
- All analog semi-modular monophonic synthesizer
- 2 discrete voltage controlled oscillators
- Jupiter/Juno-style filter
- ADSR envelopes for filter and amplifier
- LFO with extensive routing options
- Oscillator X-Mod
- 1V/octave CV in
- Gate in
- Filter cutoff CV in
- Amplifier modulation in
- VCO direct out
- External signal in
- Midi In
- Midi Out
- 1/4" Audio out
- DC power input
- Learn switch: Select midi channel, note priority, aftertouch and mod wheel assignment
- Overflow Switch for polyphonic "Boom-Starring"
- Sturdy steel chassis
- New easy-to-read black panel
- Classic through hole circuit boards
- Dimensions: 7.05" x 8.7" x 3.6"
- Includes AC adaptor