Studio ElectronicsBoomstar 3003 Analog Synthesizer Module
Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003
The Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 is a powerful semi-modular analog desktop synthesizer that pays tribute to the classic synthesizers of yesteryear. The 3003 model features a filter modeled after the classic Roland TB-303.
The Boomstar 3003 boasts two discrete VCOs, amplifiers and filters built from hand-matched transistors, and a snappy envelope section. There are also CV and audio inputs, meaning the Boomstar can easily be interfaced with Eurorack modular gear, as well as a variety of external instruments and audio signals.
Boomstar 3003 Features
- All analog semi-modular monophonic synthesizer
- 2 discrete voltage controlled oscillators
- Choose between 4 classic filter types
- 2 ultra-snappy analog ADSR envelopes
- Voltage controlled amplifier
- Low frequency oscillator
- Ring Modulator
- 2 Overdrive types
Front Panel Jacks
- CV in
- Gate in
- Filter frequency modulation in
- Amplifier modulation in
- Oscillator out
- External signal in
Back Panel Jacks
- Midi In
- Midi Out
- 1/4" Audio out
- DC power input.
Back Panel Switches
- Learn switch: Select midi channel, note priority, aftertouch and mod wheel assignment
- Tap tempo for LFO.
- Overflow Switch :For polyphonic "Boom-Starring."
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Classic through hole circuit boards
- External AC power adaptor
- Dimensions: 7.05" x 8.7" x 3.6"