StrymonZuma R300 Low Profile Pedal Power Supply
- No Hassle
Strymon Zuma R300
Power your slim yet high-current pedalboard with the low-profile Zuma R300 from Strymon. All five outputs deliver 500mA at 9V with one switchable output capable of 12V (375mA) and 18V (250mA), suitable for your hungry pedals. At just barely over an inch high, the Zuma R300 can easily tuck under any board and at 400g, you can even use Velcro to firmly affix it in place. Expandability is available through the 24v Power Thru output for use with the Ojai Expander or Ojai R30 Expander. Power your board with the slim, low-noise, low-profile Zuma R300 power supply from Strymon.
Zuma R300 Features
- 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity
- 4 Dedicated 9v (500mA) outputs
- 1 Switchable output offering 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA)
- 24V Thru jack for powering Ojai or Ojai R30
- Includes 5 power cables
- Include IEC cable
- Dimensions: 7.25″ x 3.5″ x 1.18″
- Power Specs: IEC cable included
- Power Outputs: 4x 9V 500mA, 1x switchable 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA)
Never worry about power again.
Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai R30, and Ojai are the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supplies. Each 9V output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Hear your pedals, not your power.
Our dual-stage topology, optically isolated feedback and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to sound the way they were designed to sound.
Never run out of outputs.
Gain more outputs by linking Zuma and Ojai units together. Easily build an expandable, modular power system that can grow with your pedalboard.