StrymonDeco Tape Saturation & Doubletracker Pedal (Midnight Edition)
Add gentle—or extreme—tape saturation and doubling with the Deco from Strymon, now in a limited edition Midnight color. Two sides comprise the Deco: the left side which imparts subtle-to-extreme levels of tape saturation and compression, while the right side is dedicated to more modulation effects that move seamlessly from a flange, to chorus, to slapback, to tape echo. A Wobble knob introduces slight variations mimicking the sound of real tape and both sides can be independently switched on.
Spread your mono signal with Wide Stereo Mode or switch the internal jumpers to accept stereo TRS jacks to dial in excellent spatial effects. The Deco is a perfect studio insert for adding a bit of tape magic, when run in Studio Mode, which adds a little more headroom. An expression pedal input gives you the option to control a knob, use a tap tempo to adjust the Lag Time, or add a favorite switch. Indeed, the Deco from Strymon is a versatile effect at home on the pedalboard or the studio.
- Tape saturation & doubletracker pedal
- An effects pedal that emulates classic reel-to-reel tape saturation and effects
- Variable tape saturation lets you dial in rich odd-order harmonics
- Doubletracker section provides thickening and classic tape effects
- Adjust the Lag Time control for flanging, chorusing, and echo effects
- Wobble control lets you add natural variance to the second tape deck speed
- Auto-Flange, wide-stereo, filtering, and more available by depressing both switches
- Take control of any parameter via any standard expression pedal
- Connect a footswitch to instantly recall your favorite preset
- Effects fueled by the full power of an Analog Devices SHARC DSP chip
- Choose between true-bypass and analog-buffered trails operation
- Dimensions: 4.5" deep x 4" wide x 1.75" tall
- Power Specs: 9V DC Center Negative (PSU included)