Steady State Fate Ultra Random Analog
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The first module of the Ultra-Random line, the Ultra-Random Analog is a random voltage generator featuring six random outputs which includes two clocked stepped random outputs - one with built in logarithmic slew, a third stepped output that switches between two internal noise sources or anything patched into the sample inputs, a smooth fluctuating random voltage output which is fully voltage controllable, a voltage controllable random gate/noise with 7 controllable levels of randomness and a separate vactrol based voltage controllable integrator - all with a built in 1V/Oct tracking voltage controlled clock. The URA can also function as a dual Sample and Hold, able to wave shape and sample reduce CV and audio.
The URA was built to maximize routing options both in the module itself as well as within a modular system.
- Twin analog white noise generator sourced sample and holds
- Very smoothly fluctuating random voltage (R-FLUX) provides a very organic random output with voltage controllable (via
- Vactrol) slew speed and voltage controlled output level probability.
- A third stepped output (TOGGLE A/B) provides another unique stepped random output which alternates sampling from two
- sources in time with the sample clock
- Random pulse/gate output (R-PULSE) operates from sub-sub audio well into the audio rate for use as a random
- gate/trigger sequence, additional random clock or digital noise generator
- Opto-Integrator - a vactrol based Integrator for smoothing voltages
- Built in clock with hi and low range selector
- External clock input for optionally timing S&H-B, R-FLUX and TOGGLE outputs
- All packed into a comfortably designed 10hp width